All Proceeds Benefit the Charities We Support.
Location/Format: The Golf Club of Florissant/4-Person Scramble
Date/Time: Saturday 9/17 with 11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
- Closest to the hole contest on par 3’s & Long Drive Contest on the 12th hole.
- 50/50 raffle and silent raffle items
Entry Fee Includes:
- Greens Fees and Cart
- Cold Beverages
- Served During Golf — Hamburgers & brats
- Served After Tounament — Pulled Pork, Potato Salad, & Coleslaw
The contents of the Duchesne Home Association Hall were destroyed by the unrelenting rain on July 26. We have to depend on outdoor fundraisers to support our charity work.
Please continue to support the Knights. Join in our outdoor fundraising events.
* – required entry
We Need You as a SponsorYou can help with our charity activities with your donation.
Your Donations Offset our Cost
so More is Available for the Charities We Support.
Evemt: Annual Knights Council 2951 Golf Tournament at The Golf Club of Florissant
Date: Saturday, September 17
Sponsorship Donation Opportunities:
- Hole sponsors for $100 per hole
- Raffle and give-a-way items
- Beverages -Beer or Soda
The contents of the Duchesne Home Association Hall were destroyed by the unrelenting rain on July 26.
If you are able to participate as a sponsor, please contact Doug Keil:
- By Mail at
- Doug Keil, 110 St. Pierre St., Florissant, MO 63031
- By Phone at 314-585-9389
- By Email at [email protected]
- By Mail at
Please continue to support the Knights. Thnak you in advance for your support.
Join in our outdoor fundraising events.