Saturday, Sept. 30, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Duchesne Home Association Grounds
50 rue St. Francois
Application Deadline – first Friday in September
Food Booth Space Application
Knights Council 2951
Florissant Italian Festival
By submitting this form, I agree to comply with the following rules. Applicant will:
- Obtain a “Temporary Food Establishment” permit from the St. Louis County Department of Health.
- Set up between 8:00 and 11:00 a.m. with their own electric generators, display unit, chairs, and tables. Tables must be draped. Limit of two (2) tables per space. NOTE: The Festival will not supply power.
- Keep booth open until closing time, always staff the display space, and only offer food items for sale.
- Clean the display space at the close of the show and remove all trash.
- Hold harmless Sponsoring Organization and the City of Florissant for any loss or damage to person or property.
- Provide a Certificate of Liability Insurance designating the Knights of Columbus Council 2951 as third party to be insured under the applicant/vendor’s insurance coverage.
- Remove items from their space which the Sponsoring Organization may deem to be unacceptable.
A $50.00 non-refundable rental fee (if application is accepted) per space (up to 10 ft. by 10 ft.) must be sent to complete your application. The Festival reserves the right to reject any application and refund fees if rejected. Applications are processed as they are received. If spaces are full you may be on a waiting list.
For additional information call Paul Manganelli at 314-606-6578 or e-mail pmangan[email protected].
The Sponsoring Organization reserves the right to have items removed from the space that are not deemed to be acceptable.
Mail, or present in person payments to:
KofC 2951 Italian Festival, 50 rue Saint Francois, Florissant, MO 63031
Make $50 nob-refundable check payable to Knights of Columbus 2951 (put “Italian Festival” in memo line)
* – Required field